My Reading Life from A-Z (Reading Wolf)

Author You Have Read the Most From

As a kid, Ann M. Martin. As an adult, probably Julie Kagawa and J.K. Rowling.

Best Sequel Ever

I have a lot of sequels that I NEED to read....but I haven't found a "best sequel ever!!!1!!!" yet.

Currently Reading

• Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff (Kinda procrastinating on this one.)
  • Inhuman by Kat Falls (Seems alright so far)
  • Lord of the Fliesby William Golding (My teen cousin and her friend are reading this for class. So I'm reading along just for fun.)
  • Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (I picked this up intending to just browse through it...ended up reading a few chapters.)
  • Are You My Mother? by P.D. Eastman (I'm ALWAYS reading this....cause my 5 year old cousin apparently loves this and has me read it to him everytime I see him.)

Drink of Choice While Reading

1. Pepsi, in the can, room temperature.

2. Tea...usually PG Tips...and Lactaid Milk or Almond Milk.

E-Reader or Physical Book

I can't choose between the two. I love my books. I love smelling them and turning their pages and *gasp* making notes in them. BUT....my ereader gets way more use, just about ever book I read is on my ereader, cause I can't drive to the library to check out books anymore.

Glad You Gave This Book a Chance

My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares (I swear I THOUGHT I had a review written about this book. Apparently not. )

Hidden Gem Book

Keeping the Castle by Patrice Kindl

Important Moment in Reading Life

Reading The Lightning Thief to my husband while we waited until 3 am in a bus station. It was a great bonding experience and he went on to read the rest of the series.

Just Finished

The List by Siobhan Vivian

Kind of Books You Won't Read

I am not a very romantic person so...romance novels and I don't care for crime novels.

Longest Book You've Read

World Without End by Ken Follett (1024 pgs)

Major Book Hangover Because

Don't really have a hangover right now.....more like I have book withdraw....cause I spend more time chasing an elderly man around the house than reading....

Number of Bookcases you own

One but I would only consider it HALF a book shelf. I used to have two or three...but things happened...I'm still pissed.

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times

Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine. (SAME HERE!)

Also Harriet the Spy by Louise Fitzhugh

Quote that Inspired You From a Book You Read

“Are we human because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at the stars because we are human.”
― Neil Gaiman, Stardust

Reading Regret

I regret reading the entire Twilight series just to give credit to my argument against it to a friend....all it did was make me angry.

Series You Started and Need to Finish

HAHA...there are so many. The ones I REALLY want to finish though are: The Forest of Hands and Teeth (Carrie Ryan), The Wicked Years (Gregory Maguire), Fairytale Retellings (Jackson Pearce), Chaos Walking (Patrick Ness), Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Rick Riordan), Immortal Beloved (Cate Tiernan), and Newsflesh Trilogy (Mira Grant)

Three of Your All Time Favorites

Ella Enchanted, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, The Hobbit.

Fangirl For

J.K. Rowling, Neil Gaiman, John Green, Jackson Pearce, Libba Bray.....just too long of a list.

Very Happy about this Release:

MaddAddam by Margaret Atwood. I haven't even finished Oryx and Crake but I WANT.

Worst Bookish Habit

I sometimes write in my books, I start books then stop them. I procrastinate reading books I really, really want to read, and I dog ear my paperbacks.

X marks the spot…start at the top left and pick the 34th Book.

The Castle in the Attic, I read this as a kid and saw it at Goodwill. Had to grab it.

Your Latest Book Purchase

I haven't bought a book in a very long time...no one even took me book shopping for my birthday....the most recent book I bought was The Diviners by Libba Bray and that was around the beginning of the year.

ZZZ Snatcher Book

The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare. Once I hit my stride I couldn't stop.