A lot of times I start books and right in the middle I either lose interest or my life gets overbearing, leading me to putting the book down. But I want to come back to these books and finish them because something about them was enjoyable, it just wasn't the right time for me to read it.
So below is a list of books I started but did not finish, but will come back to one day.
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood
There are other books I have DNFed in the past. However, I have no pull to go back to them.